Banking for Nationals
Anna has recommended finding a state chartered bank or credit union. Santa Cruz County Bank and the Santa Cruz Community Credit Union are both state chartered.
Open a non-interest bearing account.
Here is a listing for California state chartered credit unions
How to Denominate Funds in Your Accounts as Lawful Money
Send a letter via Registered Mail, return receipt requested, to the Manager or Chief Financial Officer (by name & title). Keep a copy of the letter, the mailing receipts and the returned “green card” receipt for your records.
List the name on the account and account number as part of your letter, clearly identifying the account(s) you are talking about.
Letter to Bank CEO and/or Branch Manager
Below you will find an editable template letter to be sent to the Bank CEO or Branch Manager. After adding your information to the letter (wording in red), please change color to black.
Also include the 12 USC 411 Certified Copy (below)
Lawful Money Request Letter
12 USC 411 Certified Copy
Complete your signature card as follows:
by: (your autograph upper and lower case in blue ink) ©
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
Begin signing all checks using this format
Lawful money stamp for checks:
Create a stamp for endorsing checks received:
Font - Helvetica LT 10
line 1 - by:___________________________
line 2 - All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
Line 3 - Redeemed-12 USC 411-in lawful money
NOTE: This information is for State chartered banks or credit unions.
If you are still using a Federally chartered bank or credit union,
the wording to use is: Redeemed-50 USC 4308 B-in lawful money
Very soon all Nationals will be eligible to receive debt relief vendor cards. Anna has recently shared that this will happen in early 2022.
In order to access The American States and Nations Bank, it's first necessary to open a non-interest bearing account with any State chartered bank or credit union, not Federally insured if possible. Santa Cruz County Bank and the Santa Cruz Community Credit Union are both state chartered.
Sign In America Training
In order to apply for a debt relief vendor card, you must first create an account with Sign-In America and complete the online study course.
Vendor Card Requirements
1) Sign-In America training completion certificate
2) 1779 One Page Declaration or 928 Documents (see correct your status page)
3) Two Witness Testimonies (see correct your status page)
4) copy of your birth certificate
Additional Documents for Assembly Membership
1) Proof of voter registration cancellation – with green card receipt (see Next Steps page)
2) Two letters of revocation of election to pay taxes (unless you are a federal employee or undocumented immigrant) with green card receipt (see Next Steps page)
3) Declaration of Political Status - sent to Federal Secretary of State (see Next Steps page)
4) For military veterans, use this letter template to request that you are fully, completely, and permanently discharged from U.S. military service and severed from the accompanying obligations of federal citizenship. (see Military Retirement page)
5) Common Carry - recommended, not required (to declare that you have the right to bear arms). Arms are also the seal and/or flag of a state. (this document requires a raised embossed seal). This document may be created on the LRO or LRS.